These Terms and Conditions of business ("The Terms") and the Order set out the entire agreement between you ("The Customer") and Clearly Unique (The Company"). Please read these terms carefully.
Payment policy for Designs & Printing
Upon accepting your quotation a 50% deposit will be required to start the design, and full balance upon completion.
Invoices are payable upon receipt. Design documents including, but not limited to sketches/comps, illustrations, and all other design documents are the exclusive property of DLC Delicate Designs. If any cancellation is made during the process the 50% deposit will not be refunded.
A editing fee will be required if multiple changes are requested.
Return Policy on Designs & Printing
Under no circumstances will DLC Delicate Designs accept any refunds or be held responsible for any incorrect information unless DLC Delicate Designs is responsible for any errors. DLC Delicate Designs will also not be responsible for any incorrect colour or sizes at printing companies.
A high resolution JPEG, PNG and PDF file will be supplied. Please examine designs before sending files for printing.
By receiving your approval for proceeding with your design and/or printing indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Payment policy for products and goods
Return Policy on products and goods
DLC Delicate Designs wants you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or issue a voucher depending on the reason for the return of the item.
Once you receive your order, you have 7 days to return it for exchange, credit or refund depending on the circumstances of the return. Kindly note the following:
- The actual product needs to be received back at DLC Delicate Designs in the original condition (unless it has been received damaged, faulty or incorrect).
- If the product's outer packaging is unsealed, we may charge you a 15% handling fee.
- Please include your order number and contact details inside the returned parcel
- All games, electronics, baby items, toys, health or beauty products need to be returned unopened/unsealed.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or exchange:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges, water damage or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations or changes to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
If you return a faulty or unwanted product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 24 hours.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- All merchandise is inspected before despatch and, should it be returned, will be inspected upon arrival at our end. Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging. Please enclose a copy of the original invoice and a letter stating the reason for return. Please e-mail us first to advise us about the defect, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- There is a 3 month swap-out warrantee on electronic goods like the pool alarms or child locators, for mechanical or electronic failure. DLC Delicate Designs will not swap out products that have been tampered with or abused.
- DLC Delicate Designs will not be held liable to replace dead batteries in products and the onus is on the client to replace batteries regularly on the electronic products. Exchanges will not made for products with dead batteries.
- All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment or product be tampered with or should the seals on it be broken by anyone, or should there be any signs of abuse, or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturers specifications.
Price of the goods
The price of the Goods shall be the price quoted by us on our Website next to the illustration/description of your chosen products, unless agreed otherwise by us in writing. Products, prices and/or technical requirements are subject to change at any time without notice.